The personal data collected, voluntarily provided by the user, (name, surname and email address) will be used to fulfill the request for information and – only in the case of subscription to the newsletter – the data will be used for commercial, informative and promotional purposes after obtaining the required expressed consent.
- Surfing on this website
- Any request for contact, with sending of the requested information
- Supply of ordered products and services and fulfillment of contractual obligations
- Fulfillment of obligations under laws and regulations
- Accounting, invoicing, credit management and administrative/accounting activities in general. For the purposes of the application of the provisions on the protection of personal data, the processing carried out for administrative and accounting purposes is that connected with the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data processed. In particular, the internal organizational activities, those functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, the information activity pursue these aims; sending newsletters and periodic communications via e-mail, when the user has made a specific request through the appropriate online form (web form); all business activities generally related to the existing relationship
For the processing of these data, Breaker srl will comply with the requirements established by Personal Data Protection Authority according to the provision of general authorization No. 2/2007 and subsequent amendments and additions. In this case, the consent of the concerned party shall be expressed and unmistakable, using the appropriate form that will be delivered at the time of service activation.
COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
The data will not be disclosed to, sold to, or exchanged with third parties, except in the case where it is necessary to fulfill the requests of the concerned party and, therefore, on the basis of its expressed consent. In any case, the use of the data by third parties will take place in full compliance with the principle of correctness and the provisions of the law. The data collected may be communicated to Third Countries, or to Countries outside the European Union. In this case, Breaker srl, in addition to a request for expressed consent, will check that said Countries issued a declaration of compliance with the GDPR.
They can therefore be communicated to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- Subjects that provide services for the management of the information system;
- Studies or companies in the field of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- Administrations, public bodies and competent authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies;
- Companies of the Group and/or of the network of companies or private individuals directly involved in the performance of the service or entitled to know the data based on the law.
In any case, only the data that is necessary and relevant to the purposes of the processing for which they are responsible will be communicated to the cited subjects.
RIGHTS OF THE CONCERNED PARTY
Breaker srl for any needs strictly related to the requested service will store the personal data of the user for the time necessary for the related activities (or defined in the web pages for data collection - web forms); after which they will be destroyed (right to oblivion) or, if necessary, made anonymous (pseudonymisation) for statistical or historical purposes.
For personal data collected for administrative and accounting purposes, the data retention period respects the relative legal obligations, at the end of which, the data will be destroyed (right to oblivion) or, if necessary, made anonymous (pseudonymisation ) for statistical or historical purposes.
With reference to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending commercial and promotional communications, the data will be stored until any request opposing such communications will be received.
In the case of access requests by the concerned party pursuant to art. 15, Breaker srl will fulfill said request within and not beyond the aforementioned terms established by the law.
The Data Controller and Data Supervisor is Breaker srl, with registered office in Via Don Lorenzo Milani, 28 – 41122 Modena (MO), in the person of its legal representative Mr. Fabrizio Sorbini.
NATURE OF THE PROVISION AND CONSENT
The provision of the data is optional and is subjected to the will of the concerned party. However, in the event of failure to provide the data, the requested service may not be provided. Consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is free, specific, informed, verifiable and revocable at any time. If the user is younger than 16 years of age, consent must be given or authorized by a parent or guardian.
The Owner reserves the right to modify, update, add or remove parts of this information at its discretion and at any time. Interested persons are required to periodically check for any changes. In order to facilitate this verification, the information contains an indication of the update date.
The use of the site after the publication of the changes will constitute acceptance of the same.
Date of the last update: 15th March 2022