High frequency chain saw
The new, innovative series of high-frequency manual saws consists of an HS-TS400 saw blade (cutting blade Ơ400 mm), a chainsaw HS-KS400 and a circular saw HS-RS400. All three machines can be operated via HS-FU6C and HS-FU6D universal powerboxes on a 230 or 400 volt power supply line.
General technical characteristics:
• Rated power 3.7 kW at 230 Volt and 6.5 kW at 400 Volt.
• Automatic detection of mains voltage: 230 Volt (single phase) or 400 Volt (three phase).
• Integrated power electronics protects the motor from overload and insufficient cooling.
• Universal water-cooled frequency converter (Poxer Box) for all three devices in the series.
• Handle continuously adjustable and ergonomically positioned.
• Ideal for small openings, cuts close to the wall and very deep cuts.
• The best solution for angle cuts - overcutting can be completely avoided.
• Wide range of accessories (chain wheels, bars and chains) are available on request for various applications (not included in delivery).
FOR USE WITH CONVERTER
Cut depth: 430 mm
Voltage: 220/380 V
Power: 3700 W (220 V) - 6500 W (380 V)
Nominal current: 16A (220V) - 13,5A (380V)
Speed: 5500 rpm
Weight: 9,8 kg