Specially designed for cutting grooves for the installation of plastic pipes for central heating systems in concrete floors (not reinforced).
• Compact and robust design
• Precise control of the cutting depth
• Integrated dust extraction
• Swivel wheels for optimum manoeuvrability
• Minimum crack radius approx. 60 mm
• Diamond blades for dry cutting of soft, hard, extra hard concrete floors
Engine: electric 4,5 kW / 400V
Blade diameter: 125 mm
Cutting length: 16-18-20 mm
Max cutting depth: 0 - 25 mm
Blade hole: 22,2 mm
Weight: ± 60 kg
Want to know more?
For any request related to COMER products fill out the form, you will be contacted as soon as possible.
Thank you! We received your message, we will reply as soon as possible.
Sorry, sending your message failed. Please try again later.